Hallå sverige!
Hej everyone! I'm in sweden now horray!
This week was crazyy I'll just do some highlights!
- 4th of july was so fun in the mtc... thank you branch 11 and stadium of fire fireworks
- said bye to our Norwegians and arabic friends they're all gonna be amazing
- got to sweden! Guys its so pretty here and we got to stay at the cute mission home 💕☀️🌻
- Met my trainer, syster howes shes awesome
- greenie splits with syster thorup haha it was hilariously awesome
- so many people are from all over! Google translate is our friend holy cow lol
I'm in the gubbängen area which is in south stockholm and we ward share with one other systrar and the elders... its a blast and the wards awesome im excited!
Spiritual thought!
My mission scripture is joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Christ is w/ us every step of the way! Im learning quickly that religion here is a lot different than where I've lived my whole life but the confidence christ can give you is real! Rely on him in everything and you can see miracles in your life ☀️🌻
Jag älskar ni, har en bra vecka!!
Syster greer

















Comments
Post a Comment