jag älskar högdalen

 Hej allihopa! 


i hope everyone is doing well! the past couple weeks have been busy but good! 

- our friends are amazing! its actually so cool to see them progress and learn more. this week we randomly ran into 2 of them throughout the week which was a blessing to grow that connection with them. Prays for timonthy, joseph and smiley they're all on baptismal date! 
- members! i feel like this week i really started getting to know the members and theyre awesome! Shout out Thursday sport night and waffles at paublos 
- lots of finding haha... we find so much in högdalen a lot of people recognize us. So embarrassing when you stop the same person within 5 minutes and theyre not interested #guilty
- im understanding a little more swedish every week 🙌

Miracle!! 
- we went up to this girl on the bus and talked to her. Turns out she was having a really bad day and was in a super low point. She told us she prayed for a sign that God is aware and she knew that we were her sign. Guys it was so cool to realize that God works through us to reach his childern. Not only that but she didnt speak swedish or English very well and the spirit was still able to touch her. We were able to pray with her and hopefully she'll meet with us this week! 

The other sisters had their friends baptism yesterday and it was so awesome to attend. It made me think of Mosiah 24:13

"And it came to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage."

I'm so grateful for the covenants I've made with my heavenly father and the chance I have to be a missionary and help others work towards those special promises. I know that god keeps his promises with us and we're never left alone. He loves us so much! So much he gave us his son jesus christ who redemmed us. You guys are awesome lmk if theres anything I can do for you!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ingen aning what to title this

Help send email title ideas ASAP