Help send email title ideas ASAP

Heya guys! Happy back to school for everyone who started this week! 


Saker 
- exchanges again with syster thorup! We saw so many little miracles 
- football night was legit this week 
- our friend David came to church again! He brought his bible and bom and stayed for the whole two hours!
- we taught Sunday school, the testimonies were awesome! 

This week i listened to the song "if the savior stood beside me" a lot. I won't cooy and paste it all but go look at the lyrics it's amazing! Something I tried to do this week was imagine Jesus Christ standing right with me. Anytime I was stressed about finding, worried about talking to someone or just feeling a little lost the image of my savior standing right next to me really brought me strength! He can comfort us, encourage us, and remind us how loved we all are! I invite you all to think about spending your day with your savior and picturing him with you in everything you do today! Let me know how it goes ♡♡♡

Älskar er alla!
Syster greer 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ingen aning what to title this

jag älskar högdalen